The Rector, by decree no. 6880 of 28 October 2020, stating: "Prof.ssa Antonella Sciarrone Alibrandi - Appointment as Vice Rector for the academic year 2020/21", appointed Prof.ssa Antonella Sciarrone Alibrandi, full professor at the Faculty of Banking, Finance and Insurance Sciences, as ViceRector for the a.y. 2020/21.
The Rector's Delegates appointed for the 2020-21 academic year are:
- Rocco Domenico Alfonso Bellantone, Delegate for planning, coordination and organisation of teaching, learning and research activities at the Rome Campus and at the A. Gemelli Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
- Fausto Colombo, Delegate for institutional branding communication and promotion.
- Pier Sandro Cocconcelli, Delegate for the coordination of internationalisation projects.
- Giovanni Marseguerra, Delegate for coordination of academic programmes.
- Mario Marco Molteni, Delegate for coordination and development of relations with businesses.
- Federico Rajola, Delegate for planning, development and coordination of the information systems of the entire University.
- Antonella Sciarrone Alibrandi, as Vice Rector and Delegate for strategic planning and coordination of relations with private and public institutions and student services.
- Roberto Zoboli, Delegate for the coordination and promotion of scientific research and sustainability.
On behalf of the Rector, prof. Luigi D’Alonzo is responsible for the initiatives of integration of students with disabilities or specific learning disorders in all the University campuses.