Enter Cattolica – University Specialising Master

Are you a graduate student?

In order to be admitted to the university specialising master, students must hold an undergraduate degree or an old degree for the first-level university specialising masters and a graduate or four-year degree for the second-level university specialising masters. All university specialising masters have a limited number of students. Selection will be based on the evaluation of qualifications, through an interview and/or a written test. For some university specialising masters, knowledge of English and/or another foreign language is also required.

You must enter the page of the university specialising master you are interested in, in the admissions area and fill in the application form by the deadline set in the announcement.
The application form must be completed exclusively online by accessing the page

For the University specialising masters in Milan, Brescia and Piacenza-Cremona, you will receive a communication both by accessing the student portal and by email.  From that moment on, you will be able to start the enrolment procedure by paying the first instalment of the University specialising master within 5 working days after receiving the notification and sending the enrolment documents to the relevant office.

To enrol, follow all the instructions that will be sent to you in the admission email and go to

Are you a student about to graduate?

Yes, as a general rule, you can apply for admission as a student about to graduate(check each university specialising master announcement for any different indications) by accessing the enrolment page. However, you must obtain your degree by the last extraordinary session of the academic year preceding the one in which the university specialising master is activated. (e.g. if you want to attend a university specialising master course in the 2016/2017 academic year, you must graduate by the last extraordinary session of the 2015/2016 academic year).

You will have to pre-register by following all the instructions that will be sent to you in the admission email and by going to

Remember: once you have obtained your degree, you will have to communicate it to the Master's Secretariat and fill in the enrolment form required to formalise your enrolment and master's career.

Problems in entering the portal for admissions

Are you a candidate with a foreign qualification?

Are you a student with an international degree and wish to apply for a university specialising master at Università Cattolica?

Find out everything you need to know in this section.