Faculty Economics And Law

Business administration


Academic Year 2022/2023

Duration 3 years

Language Italian

Degree classes L-18 (Business administration)

Language skills

Students who are willing to participate in the Double Degree Programme must give proof of their language skills, for each selected destination, by taking our international language tests and/or by showing their International Language Certificates.

In particular:

If you have got an International Certificate, that is to say a Certificate issued by one of the following certifiers:

  • French
    Ministère Français del'Éducation Nationale Enseignement Supérieur Recherche (DELF); 
  • English
    Cambridge English Language Assessment (BEC - PET - FCE - CAE)
    British Council - IDP (IELTS)
  • Spanish
    Instituto Cervantes (DELE) 
  • German
    Goethe- Institut Inter Nationes - Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch (ZD)

You can show the Certificate, both the original and a photocopy, to the teacher on the day of the test. 

If you are unable to hand in the document on the day of the test, you should contact, within the day of the test, indicating your personal data in order to schedule an appointment for the presentation of the documents (we will not accept non original documents).

Students who have already handed in their International Certificate to the SeLdA office for the recognition of our English / French / Spanish and/or German base courses can ask for the recognition of the aforementioned Certificate without showing it to the office again. 

Please contact , within the day of the test, giving your data and specifying the language of your International Certificate.

Students with an International Language Certificate who know the final mark but have not received the original document yet can give their username and password to the professor, in order to allow him/her to view the final mark on the web.

Please send an e-mail to, within the day of the test, indicating the personal data concerning the aforementioned Certificate.

Students with a High School Diploma in a foreign language must take the language test, in order to be examined according to the A1 – C2 scale of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.