Studying Business Administration
Studying Business Administration allows you to acquire the skills and methodologies necessary to understand, plan and manage business strategies, the detection and measurement of business performance, the assessment of corporate values, the constraints and legal regulations of the activities, the organisation of human resources, marketing policies and sales management, the use of financial tools, the forms and methods of development in international markets.
Differentiated study profiles can be chosen:
- International Management - Double Degree
- Management And Freelancing
- Marketing Management
- Financial Markets And Intermediaries
Profile International Management - Double Degree Project
As part of the undergraduate programme in Business Administration there is the possibility of a very distinctive international experience thanks to the Double Degree project.
The project lasts four years:
- the first two years are spent at the Piacenza campus;
- the second two years at one of the prestigious international universities, partners of the programme, in France, Germany, Great Britain, the Netherlands, the United States, Mexico.
The study plan and the content of courses followed abroad have been planned in collaboration with an important network of European and non-European universities, the IPBS (International Partnership of Business Schools), of which Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Piacenza campus is a founding member.
The IPBS study plans have been approved by the national governments of each partner university.