"You can only see with your heart, what is essential is invisible to the eye"
A degree programme for caring about educational relations! Cultivate human resources, develop project skills.
This programme provides a professional outlets in pedagogy as provided for in recent legislation, it also enables the acquisition of the ECTSs necessary to participate in the admission tests for secondary education.
The course of study widen and strengthens the opportunities for entry into the world of work, also because of its roots in the local area and the plurality of occupational areas that make use of pedagogical planning and human resources training.
Among the plus accredited:
- childhood, school, disability;
- young people, career guidance, career development;
- company, selection and training;
- personal services, marginality, pedagogical advice;
- the elderly, social housing, social integration.
Objectives and territories
The programme combines lectures and evidence from professionals, knowledge and individual support of students in their internship and thesis activities.
In dialogue with the territory, this programme prepares professional figures:
- competent in pedagogical coordination and supervision in personal services for children, adolescents, young people, adults and elderly people;
- capable of training and managing human resources in profit and non-profit organisations;
- experts in pedagogical planning on the territory (project management), to promote and manage network interventions between different stakeholders: schools, companies, bodies and associations;
- able to apply relational skills and innovative methodologies in school and work orientation, empowerment and vocational retraining activities;
- aimed at enhancing gender differences and participatory leadership in local welfare projects, from needs analysis to evaluation, in a dynamic context of socio-economic (UN Agenda 2030) and regulatory changes (School-Work Alteration; Third Sector Reform; Law 205/2017).